Wednesday, April 21, 2010

From Saucer Smear, Vol.56, No. 2, February 15, 2009

Dr. Chris Roth writes:

Thank you for the new 'Saucer Smear'.For me the big news in this issue was the death of 'Dr.' Frank Stranges. He was one of the last survivors of the Golden Age of the contactees.... I met him once in 1994 I think, at the same NUFOC conference where you and I first met face to face. I sat with him at the dinner and took the opportunity to quiz him, indirectly,about his tangential connections to the JFK assassination, an interesting footnote to his career not mentioned in your write-up.

Briefly: Frank Stranges was not really a Dr., his doctorate being a mere paper degree in Criminology, issued by a 'university' that existed only on paper, the post office box address of which was a suspected C.I.A. drop box shared with Fred Crisman, the Maury Island UFO incident witness who was later subpoenaed by Jim Garrison in his investigation of the Kennedy assassination. Crisman and Stranges were also, on paper at least, business partners at one point. When I asked Stranges whether he remembered Crisman, he told me rather tersely that he did not recognize the name and did not want to hear anything about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory