Tuesday, May 12, 2009

10 Racist Rush Limbaugh Quotes

1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.
This is all over the internet. Here's the thing. I don't believe these quotes, particularly not these two. I say they're phony.

2 Comments:

Anonymous DHSmd said...

The first one is very believable. I don't remember the details, but the generalities are familiar.

The second one I have trouble believing.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Peter of Lone Tree said...

Go to the GoogleNews page at http://news.google.com/news?ned=tus, copy in each quote, hit the "Search the Web" icon, and see what you get.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory