Monday, July 28, 2008

The Obama Death List

At last! Compelling evidence that Barack Obama is a serial killer. Except, of course, that most of the people on the list never existed and the rest are not dead. May be satire, which should be banned as it confuses people. My favorite:

DARSANO RAHARDJO - Childhood classmate of Barack Obama when he attended a madrassa in Indonesia. Was found with his head cut off in a Jakarta alley way in 1970. Many children at the school attributed Rahardjo's murder to the young Barack Obama. It was likely done as an initiation ritual, since Islam demands that a boy spill another's blood before the age of ten to prove their loyalty to Allah
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hyperman said...

I can't wait to read all about it on Noquarter, Cannonfire and all the other nice PUMA blog !

I wonder how many Vietnamese names would be on McCain REAL death list...

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many more to catch up to clinton?

8:48 PM  
Anonymous WOW GOLD said...

Nice blog. I a also ardent player of WOW GOLD. I love this game. Nice posting about wow gold. Thanks

11:36 PM  
Anonymous WOW GOLD said...

Nice blog. I a also ardent player of WOW GOLD. I love this game. Nice posting about wow gold. Thanks

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory