Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Calling All Wingnuts takes on the global warming deniers, specifically Myron Ebell of the Competetive Enterprise Institute.

“Mr. Ebell, I’m sorry, but I feel like I walked in on you in bed with my wife and you just spent the last two hours asking me if I was going to believe me or my lying eyes.” The crowd (and remember, this was a Federalist Society event) chortled.

“I mean, heat waves killed hundreds or thousands in Europe and Chicago. Coral reefs are dying off. Bark beetles are devastating forests they’ve never been found in before because the temperatures were to cold to sustain them. I don’t have to go through it all, you’ve heard it all before… data point after data point after data point says global warming is a problem.”

“Further, Exxon-Mobil recently admitted to spending $16 million dollars to cloud the science - to propagandize against global warming. And your firm, the supposedly non-partisan Competitive Enterprise Institute was one of the greatest recipients.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike's America said...

What laugh.

How much is GreenPeace paying you to shill for this communist propaganda?

Science? Bought and paid for by you lefties.

Totaly bogus.

7:53 PM  
Blogger gary said...

Welcome Mike! Wingnuts are always welcome here at Cover History.

You've got me. Global warming is a Communist plot. To answer your question, GreenPeace is not paying me nearly enough. Make me an offer: this blog could easily become a leading voice exposing the communist/globalist global warming conspiracy.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who links to Xymphora, RI and especially Orcinus, is a hoodwinked wingnut and professional timewaster.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Mike.

Like. Totaly. Bogus.

Totaly.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory