Friday, November 03, 2006



I love a good Republican gay sex scandal in the morning ...

So who are you going to believe--a prominent, respectable evangelical leader or a gay prostitute meth dealer. I'm going with the prostitute. First, Pastor Haggard has already admitted the charges are partially true. There are only two parts to the charges: 1) that Haggard paid for gay sex and 2) that he paid the gay prostitute for meth. I suspect both are true. The gay prostitute says that he met Haggard after he answered his ad for prostitution. If that is not true then how did they meet?

I saw Pastor Haggard in Jesus Camp, which I went to go see with my teen-age daughter. She turned to me and said: "Is he gay?" I answered that it wouldn't surprise me. It doesn't.

(graphic from AmericaBlog)

Update: What did I tell you? Now Pastor Haggard admits that he met the gay prostitute (but only for a "massage" and that he bought meth from him (but didn't use it.)

Embattled minister Ted Haggard admitted to reporters today that he purchased methamphetamine from a male prostitute he had contacted about a massage.
Haggard said he never used the drug and threw it away.

But he couldn't remember where he threw it away, according to KUSA-9News.

Haggard also admitted that it was his voice on the prostitute's voice mails asking to purchase methamphetamine.


However, on one of the voice mail messages he was recorded as saying:

“Hi Mike, this is Art,” one call began. “Hey, I was just calling to see if we could get any more. Either $100 or $200 supply.”

Sure sounds like he used it--and more than once--and knew what it cost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory