Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Skeleton Key to the Gemstone File purports to be the covert history of our time. Most--but not all--of it is nonsense. It is nonethless a fascinating para-political artifact. I have a great deal of information on the Gemstone File (and have posted the Gemstone File itself here. The real Gemstone File consisted of some 350 pages of the letters of Bruce Roberts. I divided it into six parts. It seems to read better and scroll faster if you select each part seperately.) For further background on the Skeleton Key I have posted the introduction to the June 1975 version of the Key, which to my knowledge has not been seen for decades. I will continue to post more material at this site as time permits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory