Monday, April 10, 2006

Vince Palamara posted the following message from Abraham Bolden at alt.conspiracy.jfk

I just wanted you all to know that Random House Publishers has contracted to publish my book, The Echo from Dealey Plaza. For those who are unfamiliar with the book, it is the story of my life from birth, through my time spent as the first African American to be assigned to the Presidential White House Detail under President John F. Kennedy, and through the trials and tribulations that I suffered after the President was assassinated. After final editing is completed, the book is scheduled to be published in the fall of 2007 unless circumstances arise that would call for an acceleration of the publishing date.

In conjunction with my former duties as a secret service agent, I am scheduled to appear on the NBC Discovery Channel on May 5th, 2006. They are doing a program revealing new evidence about the Kennedy assassination and how I was framed by the underworld mafia here in Chicago and sent away to prison because of information that I had regarding the Dallas, Texas incident. Should be an interesting show.

Abraham W. Bolden, Sr.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary, is Mr. Bolden hinting here that his book will blame the mafia?

9:55 AM  
Blogger gary said...

Hi Vince. That is certainly a lot of links.Vince Palamara is one of the best JFK assassination researchers, concentrating on the medical evidence and the secret service.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory