Wednesday, April 26, 2006

President John F. Kennedy returning to Washington D.C. after Dallas

"I am convinced that, in time, professional historians, political scientists, and others with a serious interest in the history of this poor perishing republic will be forced one day to come to terms with Dallas. This is, to my mind, the beginning of America's slipping into the Dark Ages and if we want to make some sense about what brought about this decline and fall we will have to face up to the forces and motives responsible for the murder of JFK."

Historian Gerald McKnight, posted today on the JFK Assassination forum.

3 Comments:

Blogger anita said...

gary ... are the 'conspiracy theories' surrounding the death of marilyn monroe within your purview or area of interest?

4:45 PM  
Blogger anita said...

also, what about all the speculation about 9/11? have you seen the video, *9/11 loose change*?

4:46 PM  
Blogger gary said...

I am interested in the death of Marilyn Monroe to some extent. I have stayed away from 9/11 for the most part, but recently I did read Daniel Hopsicker's Welcome to Terrorland, which has led me to doubt that we have been given the whole story about 9/11. I haven't seen Loose Change.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory