Saturday, September 24, 2005

The McCone-Rowley Memo

Several years ago I posted on the internet a document that I had acquired from a former tabloid writer, who said that he had received it from an FBI agent in Tennessee, somewhat to my dismay as I have the most serious doubts as to its authenticity. In the last few years this document has begun popping up all over the place. I have started a new site http://mccone-rowley.blogspot.com in which I plan to put together all the information I have on this subject.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Picard said...

Though from external appearance it is a good forgery, I find it hard to believe that this document is legit. Surely no agent worth his salt would spell out in a memo the nature of matters that were to be kept top secret! The first principle of keeping things secret is never to name them in the first place. A real memo would obliquely refer to the number or code name of the file, or "the urgent matter brought to our attention yesterday afternoon," etc.

But maybe I'm wrong; maybe those guys were just that careless.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory